Monday, May 2, 2011

websites to check out

I have never blogged before this so there is a lot I'm still figuring out. Like, there has got to be a place to link to other websites, right?

AMY'S KITCHEN

I've never really loved Amy's frozen meals, but as a lifelong vegetarian I've gotten them from time to time.  Someone recommended I check out Amy's Kitchen's website. It is too cool. Here is a list of all of their foods that are dairy and soy free. You can search by other allergies, etc. here. With this new restricted diet I may have become an Amy's convert.

PETA'S ACCIDENTALLY VEGAN

Although I am not vegan, for I have often found Peta's Accidentally Vegan list to be quite useful. Keep in mind though that many of the items have soy in some form.

ASIAN PREPARED SAUCES

Soy free Asian sauces can be located here, although I can't eat many of them because of a seafood base.

HIDDEN SOY

This is a fairly comprehensive list of items that contain soy.

Feel free to share your favorite soy/dairy free websites in the comments section.

2 comments:

  1. A new favorite: http://www.goeggless.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I find new websites I like to add them here http://www.cherrybrookkitchen.com/index.php

    ReplyDelete