Sunday, May 15, 2011

I changed my mind

It's not dairy I miss. It's soy.

A couple nights ago I made a masala burger for myself as a snack before heading over to a friend's house. When I got home the dirty pan was waiting for me. With the lingering smell of Chinese food! To be specific chow mein. Not sure why an "Indian" style veggie burger smells like Chinese food, but my husband noticed it too.

Now I have been craving Asian foods for days and with no success in finding soy-free substitutes.

Although I still want a big hunk of cheese, I have been pretty successful in finding dairy subs. This morning I even had Amy's chocolate cake and Rice Dream cookies n cream ice cream for breakfast. TJ cheeseless pizza with Daiya for dinner last night. A burrito (rice, beans, salsa only) from my favorite taqueria for lunch.

Soy sauce I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment