Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I'm getting weak!

I made chocolate chip cookies this evening. No soy, no dairy. They were good, really good. I had pizza for dinner. No soy, no dairy. It was good, really good. I added pineapple for flavor and dipped it in BBQ sauce. But I miss soy. I miss dairy. I'm looking through the Martha Stewart's Cupcakes cookbook to look at the vegan one (It's really good, my mother in law made them for me.), but I keep thinking about all the pastries I can't have! I keep thinking about the cheese that I can't have.

I keep thinking... my little girl is still in pain. Still spitting up. Still pooping watery poops. Is this even it? Is she allergic to something else? Do we need to try a different medication? I'm bummed because our next GI appointment got postponed until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment